[Ansteorra-archery] Scorpion King

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Mon May 13 15:50:37 PDT 2002

  Let's get a grip, this is Hollywood we're talking about.  For a parallel
analogy, just watch any old western and count the rounds coming out of a "six
shooter".  For that matter I'm sure you fellow military types just love
watching actors in uniform strutting around in really, really, bad need of a
haircut ;-)
  So Legolas and the Scorpion King were shooting non-period arrows, how about
showing me some historical documentation on either of these two gents.  It's
not called fantasy for nothing.

  Cheers all,
Robert of Yorkshire