[Ansteorra-archery] Glorious Night

Ruff, David David.Ruff at valueoptions.com
Tue May 28 06:47:22 PDT 2002

Just wanted to thank ALL those that gave to the archery field this event.
All competitors, all helpers and especially the water bearers. A hearty
thanks to Jack the Spinks for a unusual but very fun shoot and a special
thanks to Lord Ironwyrm, Lord Fergus and Jack the spinks for the instruction
to get my marshal card :)

Ulrich of Carolingia