[Ansteorra-archery] Armor for Combat Archery

Ciana O'Hara ciana_sca at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 08:54:24 PDT 2002

Thank you!!  I will try to get out to the archery field.  Not sure when
because James wants to help Lyn in the kitchen so I will need to be
keeping an eye on him in there....she will have enough to deal with!!
But she told him she could use him in the kitchen, so I feel I need to
keep my eye on him so she can keep her eyes on feast (you know how 10
year old are)!!  :)

Talk to you this weekend...sometime!!!  :)

Later...
Ciana