[Ansteorra-archery] The Fray... (was signal flags)

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Thu May 30 10:00:28 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Ciao and Ld Talon - I read the original e-mail as an issue with
mercenary units. I did not see "rogue" being describe within that
e-mail.

I was not aware of other mercenary households - the question from you
Ciao, "How does a mercenary units get paid?", threw me off into the
tangent that I took in responding back to you. Since, the only mercenary
household that I knew for sure was Ironwyrm's.

Michael of the Fray
Remember, we are always outnumbered!

Se Fray Stente Festa!