[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Kings College - Footed period arrows

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 31 08:18:38 PDT 2002

And greetings to you as well Bianca

Thanks for the info- I will do that.  Thank you also for your generous offer of hospitality.  I will let you know on that.

Jacques

On Fri, 31 May 2002 11:02:37 -0400 CLASS016 at aol.com wrote:

Jacques-

Greetings!

I think a class on period nocks and/or footed arrows would be great!  Especially if we got a little bit of sinew fletch tying thrown in maybe?  At least enough to open our eyes about it.

Contact our Seneschal Ld Tadgh at: tadhg at ou.edu
and/or our Baron Ulfie at: ulfie at cox.net

to set it up.  I say contact our Baron too because Tadgh has been out of town and I'm not sure when he will be back.

I, of course, offer my home to you and yours -- let me know how many!  I might just have Archery Central at my house!  I am so excited about all of this!

Hugs,
Bianca