Law, rules, and policies was Re: [Ansteorra-archery] New To The List....

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri May 31 18:29:53 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harry Bilings" <humble_archer at hotmail.com>
> Changes to the "Marshals Handbook" have tended to be published in the
Black
> Star. That is how Thistle missiles and Baldars became legal as well as
> fiberglass shafts. Till they are "published" they are not official. At
least
> that is what I have been told by a former EM.
> plachoya

I think we should face up to the fact that the definition of "published" has
been expanded.

For instance all new Rapier Rules were "published" for our Kingdom in
October 2001.  Did you see them in the Black Star?  You can find them at
"published" at http://rapier.ansteorra.org/marshalate/anstrules2k.html

Additionally, As I said earlier remember that changes to Kingdom Law has to
be published in the Black Star, "policy" does not.

Hey there Plachoya.  When you gunna send me that Thistle Missile so I can
get a picture of it on the web?

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com