[Ansteorra-archery] Atlantian Crossbow link I posted a while back?

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Nov 22 07:25:44 PST 2002

We would be very happy to have the StrangeMcCloud Clan pick up crossbows
and join us on the field for the CA war point, or any other time!

I do not remember seeing the site you are requesting, however Falconrose
has a contact for inexpensive combat crossbows that work quite well.
I'll try to see what information I can find for them and post it to the
list.  Don't forget each crossbowmen shall need a large combat bolt
quiver & at least four dozen combat bolts each (our household tries to
send a gross of combat arrows or bolts per archer and still get caught
short of ammo in the longer battles).

In service,

Ironwyrm