[Ansteorra-archery] Atlantian Crossbow link I posted a while back?

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Nov 22 07:55:36 PST 2002

Greetings,

Below is the text and the link that Sir Guy was requesting for
inexpensive crossbows. I checked it before posting it, it works.

Michael of the Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri

Greetings unto all those assembled ...

At the request of Duke Caun, Kingdom
Warlord of Atlantia, I have
developed a design/construction technic
that will allow me to make
quality combat crossbows, at relatively
inexpensive prices.

I'm selling these crossbows at $95 each.
Note that these are a single
model, no customization allowed/etc, as to
reach that price point, I
must mass produce them.

For more information, check out:

http://crossbow.freeshell.org/gallery/combat.html