[Ansteorra-archery] Atlantian Crossbow link I posted a while back?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Nov 22 08:34:06 PST 2002

Vivaine (sharon at stickjock.com) said something that sounded like:
> what is the ruling on gautlets? Half or full?

Crossbow or longbow?

Crossbow is allowed 'archer' guantlets on both hands, which are half
guantlets.

Longbow is allowed an 'archer' guntlet on the draw hand, the lead hand
must have a full guantlet.

If you can find a method for shooting with full guantlents, it allows
you to quickly change to glaive/spear, which is not a bad thing.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.