[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: archer regalia

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 18:56:14 PST 2002

 robert ferguson <thekestrell at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:21:15 -0800 (PST)
From: robert ferguson
Subject: archer regalia
To: artairmacmora at yahoo.com

Hi from AElfric the Kestrell, now residing in EAldormere since splitting from the Middle Kingdom. The MK has a grant level order called THE GREENWOOD COMPANY. Companions of the Order may call themselves Foresters. As in I am known as Forester AElfric the Kestrell. Mistress Arwenna, who was the Archer General at the time designed green hoods with a scalloped bottom edged with white trim, and had the face opening edged with a white,red,white trim. Thus making it quite distinctive. In this way a forester of the Greenwood Co. is easily recognizable anywhere on the field, and we are quite proud to wear them. If you have been to Pennsic, perhaps you have seen one of us.

I linked to you from the list as I'm still quite new to email and don;t know how to post tothe list. If you wish to post the upper part of this message, that would be great. If you can send me instructions on how to post that would be greater.

Thanks in advance................AElfric