[Ansteorra-archery] Job Opening

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Nov 25 18:08:29 PST 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

Well it seems I've been so busy here of late, I've not done something I
meant to do.  And that something was to say that, if you want to be the
Southern Regional Archery Marshal, you need to send the Kingdom Archery
Marshal an application. It's close enough to the end of my term, so what the
hey.  The quicker you get them in there, the quicker he can pick a new one.
So, don't everyone jump at once, you all might hurt yourselves.  If you want
to send me a courtesy  copy, that would be cool too.

Gilli, the soon to be Xsouthern regional archery marshal
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.