[Ansteorra-archery] Hunters Moon/Archer's Revel

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 15:37:51 PST 2002

In the 230 area i believe. Not sure. I know that i had
to shoot better then 224 according to the records the
marshal had, to set a new high. I shot Open XB, but as
usual i have no sight marks on the thing - i need
sights and a heavier pull to flatten out the 40 yard
shots hehehe, working on that after huntsman.

Ulrich

=====