[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Shoot at Middleford

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Nov 28 14:26:48 PST 2002

Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving,

Well, now that you're all stuffed full of turkey you're going to need to
work a little of that stuffing off.  So come on out to the archery shoot at
Camp Finlayson.

If you arrive early and the gate is closed, just wait or call me on my cell
phone. I do have some errands to run tomorrow.

Have a safe trip.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.

> Greetings and Hi There,
>
> This weekend at Camp Finlayson, Fort Hood, We'll be doing archery all
> weekend.  I'll have a stew pot and coffee on.  See the Middleford web site
> for directions.  Site will open at 5PM Friday and will close when we get
> tired of shooting on Sunday.
>
> Remember you will be checked at the gate.  So have proper ID and nothing
> illegal or any fire arms.  My cell number is 254-760-8649.  Camp
Finlayson's