[Ansteorra-archery] Questions about Canton Archery Range

Heather Pierce heatherc at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 6 10:46:47 PST 2002

A couple of novice lady archers and myself are coming up from Bryn Gwlad
this weekend to 3 Kings and are interested to know what type of a range will
be setup for War Points. What can we expect as far as targets, distance
range, what types of rounds will we be shooting, when is the range expected
to be open and closed, etc.

What type of equipment are we required to have to shoot towards the point
and is there anything we should avoid bringing to the range (other than
small children, of course).

As ever,
Rose
Aspiring Ansteorran Archer