[Ansteorra-archery] Thanks and Pics of Three Kings

Heather Pierce heatherc at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 09:38:23 PST 2002

Thank you both for your quick reply. Submitted for your enjoyment: my few
pictures from Three Kings:
http://www.piercetribe.org/Heather/Albums/ThreeKings2002/

The high score of the day in the Royal Rounds went to Ulrich of Carolinia,
he also won the favor of the Ladies of the Rose in their tourney. Lord
Ironwyrm was made a member of the Arcus Majorus at evening court.

I met many fine archers and was glad to have help and training from such
notables as Lady Moreg Cochran, Plachoya, Daniel of Axemoor and Andrew of
Alton, who also showed me how to serve the string of my new longbow and
helped me to get my arrows lined up properly. Thank you to everyone for your
advice and help! I am very much looking forward to the Archers Revel the
weekend after next!!

~Rose