[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [Steppes] On William Ironwyrm's Accolade

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Nov 15 01:43:58 PST 2002

Greetings all,

I have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of congratulations and well
wishes for my resent elevation into the Order of the Arcus Majoris.  I
wish time would permit to thank each of you personally, however most of
my time this week has been required by the family of my birth rather the
family of my choice.

Pray allow me to thank all of you now via this message in the hope I may
get to do so again when we met over the next few events.

You may count upon my continued efforts to expand and improve all our
missile groups.

Let all whom would dare stand against our fair Kingdom learn to fear the
stinging rain of Ansteorra!

Your humble servant,

Ironwyrm