[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Tourney

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Mon Nov 18 21:36:53 PST 2002

Greetings Friends and Heroes of Ansteorra,

We have finally selected and received approval for Our Royal Huntsman
Tournament. Lady Moreg has arranged for her successor to be decided at 12th
Night in the Steppes on January 4th. Both bowmen and crossbowmen are
encouraged to enter. We shall also use this tournament as a way of choosing
a part of our personal guard for the War.

We also want to encourage all of our archery community to bring and teach
new archers. We are drastically outnumbered at Gulf Wars and we need every
bowman and every arrow/bolt that we can get. Our new Huntsman shall be
responsible for helping to coordinate arrow and bolt drives from now until
the War.

Good Luck and Good Hunting,

Miguel and Conal
Prince and Princess Ansteorra