[Ansteorra-archery] Greetings and website

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Nov 23 08:05:21 PST 2002

Greetings,

First, Thank You Ld Eadric for the praise on how I build Golf Tube
APD's.

I am usually in a park in Carrollton during Sunday's afternoons from
around 2 PM through 5 PM or so. The park is Mary Heads Park. If anyone
has an interest in learning how I build golf tubes APD's, come on out.

I have been conducting a class on how to build combat arrows which
include Golf Tube APD's since October for those who have express to me a
desire to become combat archers and wish to use golf tubes as APD's. I
also conducted a small one-on-one class Sunday morning at 3 Kings.

Condottieri fighting unit just made purchases for fiberglass (Extern 500
from Strongwell) for combat arrows, jumbo golf tubes, elbows and knees
for armor.

Michael of the Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri

snip