[Ansteorra-archery] Shafts of Oak

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Nov 20 10:20:30 PST 2002

Tune?  Oh I use whichever one will fit in the bucket so to speak.  It's not
based off of any song really.  Mostly just a war tune.  You're right though,
it *almost* scans to several tunes.  I'll figure out a way to convey tune
and send it up stream.  Otherwise find me at an event and offfer me a couple
of beer and I'll sing it for you. :)  I'll be at Cour d'Amour this weekend.

Wilim