[Ansteorra-archery] Atlantian Crossbow link I posted a while back?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Nov 22 08:09:30 PST 2002

ironwyrm at juno.com (ironwyrm at juno.com) said something that sounded like:
> If you have a link with inexpensive armor & helms please re-post it.  We
> had at least four new combat archers that didn't make the field during
> Three Kings for lack of armor & helms.

To roll them all into one email message for folks:

Inexpensive armor     -  http://www.valhallaleather.com/
Inexpensive helms     -  http://www.ashcraftbaker.com/helms.htm
Inexpensive crossbows -  http://crossbow.freeshell.org/gallery/combat.html

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!