[Ansteorra-archery] Greetings and website

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Nov 22 08:58:59 PST 2002

Vivaine (sharon at stickjock.com) said something that sounded like:
> Ok so how do you make an ABD or are they required now? Do we need to worry
> about them? If so, what is needed to make them w/

Yes they are required. If you go to archery.ansteorra.org or
www.combat-archery.com there are links to different websites with designs.

My personal favorite on the crossbow is the routed channel square cut
siloflex APD. These balance the bolt out nicely in order to prevent
spiraling, tumbling, etc. They also add a nice targetting method through
the siloflex.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.