[Ansteorra-archery] Greetings and website

Sharon Palkowetz spalkowetz at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 12:01:41 PST 2002

OK here is what i did. First, i simply posted the information from others,
bec i am not an archer, but i see how it read. SO i removed any opinions on
making stuff from the main page and copy/pasted all postings on the design
and assemblage to another linked page. I will update that as needed. That
was if you guys disagree i dont have to make the distinction, i'll let you
do that. ;)

Viv