[Ansteorra-archery] Atlantian Crossbow link I posted a while back?

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Fri Nov 22 19:12:45 PST 2002

for what?  Full gauntlet on the bowhand, half gauntlet or archers gauntlet
on the string hand this applies to regular bows.  Crossbow peoples may use
half gauntlets or archer gauntlets on both hands.  This has been ok'ed by
the Society Combat Archery Marshal.  Please make sure that you read how too
build your own archers gauntlets before taking the field.. I have seen too
many that do not meet the standards lately and it bothers me that they have
passed inspection.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Coastal Region Archery Marshal