[Ansteorra-archery] Job Opening

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Nov 25 20:25:53 PST 2002

For any who are interested in the Southern Region Archery Marshals and are
wanting to know what I expect of my deputies please contact me privately.

For all those who do wish to apply please include with your application a
photocopy of your SCA membership card, marshallate authorization card, and
Drivers License or other Photo ID.

Please DO send copies to both myself and H.L. Gilli.  Both of our addresses
can be found in your Black Star.

The position should be listed as open for application in the January issue
of the Black Star.  Sometime early in February Gilli and I will confer and
select a successor from the list of applicants.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com