[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Shoot at Middleford

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 19:54:24 PST 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

This weekend at Camp Finlayson, Fort Hood, We'll be doing archery all
weekend.  I'll have a stew pot and coffee on.  See the Middleford web site
for directions.  Site will open at 5PM Friday and will close when we get
tired of shooting on Sunday.

Remember you will be checked at the gate.  So have proper ID and nothing
illegal or any fire arms.  My cell number is 254-760-8649.  Camp Finlayson's
number is 254-288-9531.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.