[Ansteorra-archery] Reporting Reminder

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Fri Oct 4 19:41:43 PDT 2002

It seem to me that there is redundant reporting going on here.  All the
locals report to everybody.  Then, a few months later, when it's time for
the quarterly reports, the Regionals say it all over again.

What is the purpose of this double reporting?

Gilli
Southern Regional Archery Marshal
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.