[Ansteorra-archery] Reporting Reminder

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Oct 4 20:06:36 PDT 2002

The only things that the locals send to everyone are the event reports from
Kingdom Calendar Events and Injury reports.  Periodic reports on regular
practices, demos, etc. only go as far as the regional and the frequency of
those reports is determined by the regional marshal.  Many branches will
only have a single calendar event a year with archery and that one single
event report is inadequate to get an idea of the state of archery in a
branch or to assure that the local marshals are doing their jobs.

These are really not new policies except that I have clarified that the
regional and kingdom archery marshal should be kept in the loop for the
event reports.  That is simply because I don't want to be surprised when the
Earl Marshal asks me why my marshals aren't reporting (as he did in our
recent meeting).

The quarterly reports should not have the detail of the event reports and
should instead be more of an overview of the activities within the branch
and region during the reporting period.

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com