[Ansteorra-archery] Children's open division

Royal Round royalround at ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 7 15:13:59 PDT 2002

Reminder to archery marshals,

When submitting scores for the royal round children's division using the online submission form, ensure that you select "children's open" on the division drop down menu. Since children are allowed to post scores in the adult divisions, I get confused as to where to place the scores when I see submissions in the open bow division with a child's age. I am really excited to see so many new names appearing on the royal round score submissions. Good work to all those recruiting new archers.

In servizio umile,
Lord Carluccio di Baia
Keeper of the Royal Rounds