[Ansteorra-archery] Children's Shoot for November

Ruff, David David.Ruff at valueoptions.com
Tue Oct 15 06:37:00 PDT 2002

Just want to give an early heads up that there will not be a children's
shoot Sunday November 3rd. I will be out of town on my honeymoon and with
three kings the week after I am sure all will want to rest and such for a
very busy week ahead. I am sorry for any inconveniences.

In Service,

Ulrich of Carolingia
Steppes Archer
Humble Archery Defender of Elfsea and Rosenfeld
Steppes Childrens Archery Marshal

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.