[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping out Combat Archers of the field?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Oct 15 08:57:43 PDT 2002

Never saw this happen. There are still people (some of them knights)
who don't like archery in combat and will not count a kill from an
archer. They don't like to be killed by someone with less combat
skill than they have and the rules be damned. But they are getting
fewer. Archery is getting integrated into battle plans. We are
effective and they want us to be effective against the other guy.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Combat Archer among other things