[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping out Combat Archers of the field?

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Oct 15 10:21:47 PDT 2002

Bow requirements:

long bow or recurve - it is the same 30 lbs. maximum draw at 28 inches.

Each combat arrow must also have a approved APD no more than 1/2 inch
from the end of the shaft and/or notch.

Crossbow - 600 in lbs., seems to have reach a maximum of 75 lb., prod,
at least for Gulf Wars requirements. I do not shoot crossbows.

Same requirement for APD's on the end of crossbow shafts or bolts.

Michael of the Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri