[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping out CombatArchers of the field?

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Oct 15 19:30:56 PDT 2002

Hadn't heard that.  Just talked to Eadric about this and it sounds like the
boys out East are having a problem with this.  They use red as a marker for
anybody from the middle kingdom at Pennsic and don't want to change.  Eadric
says they are still discussing this at the present time.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Coastal Region Archery Marshal
iaenmor at swbell.net