[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping outCombatArchers of the field?

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 17 20:12:06 PDT 2002

Wow! Make a statement and look at all the e-mails! ;-)

Seriously, Jaques' post is precisely why I stay off the field. For me, it's
just not worth it. If sometime in the future, we archers can get a 100%
garauntee that we won't be hit by a an overly zealous or uninformed fighter,
then I will get armor and hit the field.

Maria