[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping outCombatArchers of the field?

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 17 23:22:54 PDT 2002

Well, can't hardly wait! But, will have to until I get my arrows. The
children of Ansteorra did my arrows in...not complaining, it was really fun
watching them!

I've also sworn up and down to my lord husband to quit volunteering so much
and participate more. :) So, yes, Jaques, you will se me more. I look
forward to having the pleasure of your company once again soon.

Maria