[Ansteorra-archery] Did I Get The Right Stuff?

KTMC- AM 14 & KTMC-FM ROCK 105.1 ktmc at icok.net
Tue Oct 29 22:37:41 PST 2002

Greetings!
   On my way back to McAlester from OKC Tuesday, I stopped in at the
Lowe's in Shawnee. I purchased some tubing coded as SILFLX   it was
rated 160psi, and was one inch interior diamter stuff...may be 1 5/8"
counting the exterior walls...can this be used for the APD's? Also,
could someone provide the link for the APD construction directions?
   Also, where do you archers who do CA buy your fiberglass shafts and
other supplies, and about how much do the fiberglass shafts cost?

   Thanks, and have a great day!
   Valstarr