[Ansteorra-archery] Reporting Reminder

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Oct 6 17:47:51 PDT 2002

Because they are required to report injuries also. If it is
an injury that causes a doctor visit, they are required to
report it to the Earl Marshal within 24 hours of their
discovering the visit occurred. We used to share with them,
but are not allowed to do so any more due to patient
confidentiality. They have their own reporting mechanisms.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra