[Ansteorra-archery] Next Royal Huntsman Tourney

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Oct 14 05:02:55 PDT 2002

Jennifer Shipman (djshipman at earthlink.net) said something that sounded like:
> This gives you one month to get your bow and all it's related gear
> in order!  The tournament will include both target and combat archery.
> Masks or helms will be required for the combat phase.  I will be able
> to provide a few loaners, but try to scrounge one up if you can.

Is that acceptable to Their Majesties and will it be to Their Heirs?
Some like to ensure that their Champions own their own gear for the
championship title.

> If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly or post
> to the list.  Hope to see you all in Canton!

I have one additional questions. Will it be ran at such a time that
those of us defending a King will be able to compete?

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.