[Ansteorra-archery] RE: [Steppes] Central Region War Practices

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Mon Oct 14 05:50:34 PDT 2002

>>> hpockets at verizon.net 10/12/02 07:48AM >>>
Huzzah, Feargus!!

I'm not sure i'll be shooting at Gulf War.  There's this little problem of
armor and the shekels to pay for it holding me back even from Three Kings.
But we are working slowly towards it, having recently stolen - er,
borrowed - a helm from the Central Region Archery Marshal. . . .

Gerita,
running for cover