[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping out Combat Archers of the field?

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 14 20:17:54 PDT 2002

I'm not sure if this could be helped...

I'm staying off the field because of my eyes. I'm blind in my right eye and
I have a very weak retina in the left eye. In other owrds, no hits to the
head (it could cause blindness for me). I have heard some "horror" stories
from other combat archers that even though you have that white diamond on
your head, doesn't mean you aren't going to be hit by a rambunctious
fighter. Could the archers have a guard of some sort to keep this from
happening? If so, I would be on the field in a heartbeat.

Maria