[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping out CombatArchers of the field?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Oct 15 12:17:25 PDT 2002

Recent change SCA-wide requires non-contact fighters to wear
red pheons on three sides of their helms. They are not proof
against projectile weapons. It also provides that white diamonds
are reserved for scouts, waterbearers, and such that are proof
against projectile weapons also. These are primarily for the
woods battles at Pensic.

Caelin on Andrede