[Ansteorra-archery] What are things that are keeping outCombatArchers of the field?

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Oct 18 13:33:26 PDT 2002

I expressed an alternate view point to those who want special rules
before taking the field.

There are two sides, one side was express about having 100% guarantee of
not being hit before taking the field, which is that individual(s) right
to so make that statement. Which simply means - special rules before
various individuals will take the field.

The other side of the coin is not having to deal with special rules,
other than what is already there:

Non-contact or heavy contact archers are the two choices.

Did you read the entire e-mail and fully understand it full impact,
especially concerning "Tactical Situations", which made up half my
reply. Nothing was in there other than counter-agruments and laying
possible suggestions to accomplish the ways and means of having both
archers and fighters actually practicing and working together as units.

Now what is wrong with that, presenting two different view points on
same subject?

Or is this a restricted list in which only one view point is allowed?

Michael of the Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri
King's Archer