[Ansteorra-archery] Did I Get The Right Stuff?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Oct 30 05:17:18 PST 2002

Harry Bilings (humble_archer at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> Yes that is the right stuff from what you have written. My best guess would
> be to get with Eadric for where to get fiberglass rod to make shafts out of.
> plachoya

Here is the info:

Professional Plastics, Inc.
10621 Metric Blvd
Austin, TX 78758
POC: Victor Solis
Phone: 512-833-9943

Price: $.36/ft for .25" diameter round EXTREN rod

These rods are purchased in 20' lengths. The minimum order is $20.00
excluding shipping. I ordered 120' and had them cut it to 13.5"
lengths. They charged $10.00 for the cutting service. The entire cost
was $57.06 including shipping. They also carry UHMW rod.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your Gods?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!