[Ansteorra-archery] Title for our RH

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon Sep 9 11:08:00 PDT 2002

Moreg said :
>Royal Huntswoman

If I may suggest, as has been suggest before, the better title all in all would be "Mistress of the Hunt".  It would make more sense if the other former RHs followed with the title "Master of the Hunt" but it hardly requires it.

This title formation was used considerably in period, for just about any position of importance and often by Royal Appointment.  For instance Henry I (and his sucessors) named the head of his racing stables the "Master of the Horse".

Timothy
Somesuch Unimportant Herald

--
= TECH KNIGHTS - "Your Techs In Shining Armor" =
Does your computer have problems?