[Ansteorra-archery] There's nothing like drinking and shooting to make your day...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Sep 27 07:44:10 PDT 2002

Good Monring,

  Now that I have your attention, I would like to invite you to
  something that many of you should enjoy.

  At Bryn Gwlad's fall championship event, HL Damaris will be hosting
  a gathering of brewers showing off their skills. This is a tasting
  event that will happen right around what many of us refer to as happy
  hour. For those interested in either contributing wares or sampling
  the wares, please attend this function to help further the enjoyment
  of this particular art form.

  During the above tasting, I will be hosting a meeting of combat archers.
  This is a meeting for those currently shooting as well as those who
  are interested in shooting - both chivalric and rapier. While sampling
  a drink or two, we will discuss items relevent to combat archery such
  as recruiting, equiping newcomers, tactics, the upcoming fall melee
  season, and the infamous Gulf War. The scheduling of this meeting
  should allow all who are interested to attend since it will be after
  the different tournaments and before the evenings fine feast.

  As well, we will be having melees on Sunday, so bring your equipment
  in order to practice the fine art of shooting our friends. For those
  who don't know, there is a fine bailey and ship to practice different
  tactics upon. This is definitely a melee dream come true.

  For those interested in the other events occuring at this event,
  please browse the event website at:

http://www.swordworks.org/Baronial02/

  I look forward to seeing everyone there.

In Service,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black