[Ansteorra-archery] archery at Defender XX

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 14:53:30 PDT 2002

Every time I've been there, the field normally used has been mowed but there are no backstops provided.  The barony provided them.  If you don't have butts, you might check with them at Elfsea.
Artair
 Harry Bilings wrote:I will have targets that may be set up for those wishing to shoot RR or IKAC
at Defender. I do not know what the range is like, it may not be shoot able,
but the targets will be there if it is.

plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra