[Ansteorra-archery] Blind archer

Ruff, David David.Ruff at valueoptions.com
Mon Sep 23 06:26:06 PDT 2002

Thank you Jacques for the kind words, she is excited to have shot and is
planning on posting scores in open and period both bow and crossbow....
Hermmmm crossbow, boy i might be able to convert her to the darkside still.
We might just see her shoot at defender for her away scores.

Ulrich of Carolingia