[Ansteorra-archery] Wooden Shafts for Combat Arrows and Bolts

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sat Apr 5 17:44:44 PST 2003

Are the other things like, not requiring vanes because of the APD also going
to be there?  That was suppose to have been done a long time ago.  However,
I haven't seen anything official about it.  Did I just miss it?  If so,
where is it so I can read it.  If not, it does seem like a great time to
catch up on all that stuff.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.