[Ansteorra-archery] Needing Fiber Glass Shafts

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 10:22:11 PDT 2003

Greetings All!

Yes, I have asked some of this before -- however,
computer crashes and moving work spaces have made my
notes go "poof".

Please, may I have the recommended types of fiberglass
for combat shafts and a few contact points in the
Texas/Oklahoma region.

Also, I am interested in building a bunch of combat
crossbows as a project for our group and I was
wondering if there is a simple pattern for a basic
crossbow out roaming in the Knowne World?

Thanks for any help ...
Bianca Sereni
Namron Archery Marshal