[Ansteorra-archery] Wooden Shafts for Combat Arrows and Bolts

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Apr 7 21:10:09 PDT 2003

Actually, I have very few wood arrows of my own.  Virtually all of my wood
arrows, in various stages of construction, were given out two Boarder Raids
ago.  Those I do have, and it's not very many, I want to keep around for
competition purposes.  Once I get the rest of my UHMW order, I'll look at
getting the other parts.

I must say that with all the folks who are now making combat arrows I don't
feel any urgency to make extras like I had before.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.