[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Baldars

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Apr 20 19:04:08 PDT 2003

Sjonna Whitsitt (avalon_remembered at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
> How about someone putting together the basic "Combat
> Archery Kit -- approved, we swear on feality this
> really is approved and you can play with it for more
> than one war".   I understand the need for safety, but
> can we not come up with tests that make everyone happy
> up front -- Just a thought ...

This will never happen. The Baldar blunt was really legal and now it's
not. There were complaints about all the heads this year, but there were
more about hte Baldars because they hit stoutly.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.